Thursday, December 17, 2009

Jessica biel stripping. Like no other!

Jessica biel stripping. Cool pics:

jessica biel strippingjessica biel strippingjessica biel strippingjessica biel strippingjessica biel stripping
Do you think Jessica Biel is sexy? I saw that Pronounce You Chuck and Larry today. I think Jessica is beautiful as hell, but I do not think she is sexy. Could be the very hoarse voice or the way you walk, but there is a certain sensuality that is missing. When I think of sexy women, I think Shakira, J-Lo, Beyonce and just to name a few. Do not get me wrong, if Jessica Biel would not even think of giving me a chance, I'll be all over it. Even I was not impressed with his ability to act in that movie, but I did enjoy the part where he removed his clothes wet after rain.
Click to download s-e-x-t-a-p-e...



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment